Rangeworthy CE VC Primary School will…
- Provide the highest standards of teaching and learning for every child.
- Provide varied, stimulating learning challenges for children rooted in real, enriching experiences underpinned by Christian values.
- Work together as a team with children, parents, the local church and community to provide the best possible education.
- All staff are approachable and engaging.
- Ensure that children are valued as individuals and nurtured in a safe, happy and caring environment.
- Ensure that children have access to the latest resources to prepare them for the future.
- Provide opportunities that develop respect for other people, cultures, points of view and the environment.
- Put children’s safety and well-being at the heart of everything we do.
Rangeworthy School is…
- A place where talents are recognised and where all children achieve their full potential through an inspiring education.
- An inclusive, caring family in which each individual is known and valued.
- A place where children are active members of their community, both on a local and global scale.
- Closely linked with the local church and has Christian values that are central to learning across the curriculum.
- A place where a positive attitude towards learning is promoted and encourages resilient learners.
Children at Rangeworthy CE VC Primary School will be…
- Friendly (core value)
- Responsible (core value)
- Respectful (core value)
- Happy and healthy