What can young people learn from the School Games?
The School Games can help children:
- Become more determined and demonstrate resilience
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of respect for others
- Learn to develop self control and manage emotions
- Experience being part of a team and understand their contribution to it
- Win with pride and lose with grace
- Learn the importance of practice and preparation
- Learn how to set realistic goals and work towards achieving them
- Aspire to improve and challenge themselves
- Have fun and enjoy themselves!