Our school is a caring community where everyone is equally valued and there is a culture of mutual respect between children and adults. We aim to maximise the potential for children’s learning by creating a safe environment where children have high self-esteem and a sense of pride in their achievements and in their school itself.
- To create and maintain a caring and secure environment where there is mutual respect for all people.
- To develop self-discipline and the ability to work co-operatively.
- To foster a caring attitude for the school environment and equipment.
- To help children act responsibly and to understand the consequences of their actions, both individually and as a group.
- To give children strategies to understand and control their behaviour.
- To help children respond appropriately to others’ behaviour.
- To treat each other fairly and consistently.
See our Behaviour Policy